We wish to honor the brave men and women who have served and defended our country with courage and commitment. Our American Hero Service Plans offer all veterans a free cemetery space and 5% savings on all funeral services, cremations with service (excluding direct cremation), all caskets over $2300 and outer burial containers. For members of a registered Veteran Service Organization, this discount is extended to a 10% savings. With all services you receive a wooden flag case, lapel pins for guests, service medallions on the funeral coach and a custom printed stationary package.
Ask one of our representatives if the service organization you are a member of is on our list. Discounts are honored both at the time of need and for prearrangements. Discounts may not be used in combination with any other discounts. DD-214 is required.
Benefits of Choosing an Independent Cemetery
Many veterans choose to be interred in a perpetual care cemetery that is not operated by the government. Why veterans and their families choose us:
- Buried near family members and loved ones
- Opportunity to select a space
- Able to be present at graveside during burial
- Options for final resting places of cremated remains
- Choice of service time and date
- Options for mausoleum entombment
Every Veteran Receives:
- Wooden flag case
- American and TN state flag display
- Lapel pins for service attendees (50)
- Patriot Walk at our cemeteries
- Arrangement of Military honors
- Funeral coach — Service medallions
- Life Celebration memorial package
- Video of Remembrance
- Memorial keepsake and pendant
- Comprehensive “After the Funeral” program
- 5% discount on all goods and services*
- 10% discount if you are a member of a participating veterans organization*
*See veterans brochure attached above for details
Every Veteran AND Spouse Receives:
- Greater options for memorialization
- Preneed discounts on mausoleums and niches
- Preneed discount on memorials, including granite bases for government supplied bronze
- Beautifully landscaped, perpetual care gardens
Over $1,500 value added at NO CHARGE
Flag Retirement Program
At the time of a veteran’s death, if the family chooses cremation, permission will be sought for an unusable flag to drape that veteran for disposal in the most dignified manner.
Upon receipt of the cremated remains of their veteran, the family will receive a certificate stating the last deed of service for that flag was to drape their veteran in the cremation process. Unusable flags may be donated to the funeral home any day of the week.