Alfred R. Collins “Al” – Age 88 years, passed away Friday, February 27, 2015, at the VA Hospital in Murfreesboro, surrounded by his family. He joins his wife, Agnes, in heaven to celebrate their 62 wedding anniversary. Al was a US Army Medic in the Korean War.He is survived by sons, Steve (Christy) Collins, Mark (Juana) Collins, and Roger (Cindy) Collins; 8 grandchildren, and 12 great grandchildren; siblings, Benny Collins, Dessa Hix, and Joyce Taylor. A celebration of Life will be held on Monday, March 2, 2015, at 10:30am, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with Reverend Clifford Dobbs officiating. Interment will follow at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens with military honors. Visitation will be on Sunday from 1-5pm, and one hour prior to the service on Monday at West Harpeth Funeral Home, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com 352-9400.
Alfred "AL" Collins
Born in Humprheys County, TN on October 24, 1926
Departed on February 27, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Sunday March 1, 2015 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Monday March 2, 2015 10:30am to 11:00am
- Interment: Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Monday March 2, 2015 11:30am to 12:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.