Allen Wayne Morris “Big Al” – Age 49, passed from this life on Monday, August 10, 2015, at the Alive Hospice Residence. Big Al loved Nascar and the Tennessee Titans. He is preceded in death by his parents, Flloyd and Lois Morris; brother, Billy Roy Morris. He is survived by his son, Jason Morris; brother, Carl Morris; sister, Deborah Mangrum; uncle, Ronnie (Deloris) Halfacre; aunts, Linda Maples, and Margaret McCarter; and a host of extended family members and friends. A Celebration of Life will be on Friday, August 14, 2015, at 1:00pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with interment following in the Garden of Prayer at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens. Family and friend will serve as pallbearers. Visitation will be on Friday from 9:00am until the service time at 1:00pm at West Harpeth Funeral Home, 6962 Charlotte Pike; (615) 352-9400.
Allen Wayne Morris
Born on December 15, 1965
Departed on August 10, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Friday August 14, 2015 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Friday August 14, 2015 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Interment: Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Friday August 14, 2015 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.