Dennie Leroy Bybee – Age 73, passed from this life on Monday, March 16, 2015, at St. Thomas West Hospital after an extended illness. He is preceded in death by his parents, Charlie and Lois Bybee; son, Dennie Wayne Bybee; siblings, Florence Johnson, Betty Lee, and Leon Bybee. He is survived by wife of over 52 years, Lola Bybee; son, Kennie Bybee; grandchildren, John Bybee, Cody Bybee, and Sydney Warren; daughter in law, Susan (Lowell) Warren; sisters, Marcella Edmondson and Martha Bailey. A celebration of Life will be on Friday, March 20, 2015, at 12pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with interment to follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, memorial can be sent to Alive Hospice. Visitation will be on Thursday from 3:30pm until 8pm and on Friday from 10am until 12pm at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com 352-9400.
Dennie Leroy Bybee
Born in Burkesville, KY on February 21, 1942
Departed on March 16, 2015 and resided in White Bluff, TN
- Visitaton: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Thursday March 19, 2015 3:30pm to 8:00pm
- Friday March 20, 2015 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Friday March 20, 2015 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Interment: Woodlawn Memorial Park
- Friday March 20, 2015 1:30pm to 2:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.