Edna Beason Bell- Age 100, entered into eternal rest on Thursday, October 23, 2014, at her residence on Annex Avenue. She was a member of the Westwood Baptist Church for many years.She is preceded in death by her parents, Tollie Reecer and Gertrude Reecer; sister, Dollie Browning; brothers, Haskel Reecer, Fowler Reecer, and Tim Reecer; her husbands, Grady Beason, and Robert Bell. She is survived by daughter Celia (Vernon) Bell; granddaughters, Angela Newton, Shelia (Kenny) Lee; great grandchildren, Chelsea Newton, Chris Bell, Nicholas Bell, and Austin Lee; great great grandchildren, Modionna and Mason; 4 nephews, 1 niece. The funeral will be on Monday, October 27, 2014, at 1pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with interment at Springhill Cemetery. Visitation Monday 9am until the service time at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; 352-9400.
Edna Beason Bell
Born on October 12, 1914
Departed on October 23, 2014 and resided in West Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Monday October 27, 2014 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Funeral Service: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Monday October 27, 2014 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Interment: SpringHill Cemetery
- Monday October 27, 2014 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.