Frances J. Gasser- Age 67, passed away February 4, 2015, at her residence. Preceded in death by parents, Edward and Katherine Gasser; brother, David Gasser. Frances was a faithful member of Richland Baptist Church. Survived by siblings, Carene Dunn, Ed (Brenda) Gasser, Danny (Mary) Gasser, and Anita Kay Wade; 6 nephews, 1 niece; and several extended family members. A celebration of Life will be on Saturday, February 7, 2015, at 2pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with Pastor Steve Farless officiating. Interment will be at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens. Visitation will be on Friday from 4-8pm and on Saturday from 12pm until the service time at 2:00pm at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com 352-9400.
Frances J. Gasser
Born in Nashville, TN on May 28, 1947
Departed on February 4, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Friday February 6, 2015 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Saturday February 7, 2015 2:00pm to 2:30pm
- Interment: Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Saturday February 7, 2015 3:00pm to 3:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.