Jimmy R. Pippin, Sr. – Age 77 years, passed away August 20, 2014. He attended the Hillview Church of Christ. Jimmy is survived by his wife of 57 years, Jean Pippin; children, Yvonne (Lester) Moore, and Jimmy (Lisa) Pippin, Jr.; grandchildren, Ashli Moore Walker, Kristen Fonville, Ashley Stoner, Deanna Pippin, and Matthew Pippin; great grandchildren, Anslea Walker, Morgan Walker, Elijah Walker, and Amaya Fonville; brothers, Marion and Donald Pippin; and a host of nieces and nephews. The Life Celebration service will be on Sunday, August 24, 2014, at 3:00pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with Reverend Lee Wildman officiating. Interment will be Monday 10am, at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens. Visitation will be on Saturday from 3-8pm, at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; 352-9400.
Jimmy R. Pippin
Born in Nashville, TN on June 24, 1937
Departed on August 20, 2014 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Saturday August 23, 2014 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Life Celebration: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Sunday August 24, 2014 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Interment: Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Monday August 25, 2014 10:00am to 10:30am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.