Julia J. Linebaugh – Age 81, entered into the presence of her Lord and Savior on Sunday, December 14, 2014. She was a member of the West Meade Fellowship and Order of Eastern Star, Rock City # 2. Mrs. Linebaugh was known for her “Sunday Roast”. She loved to cook and collecting tea pots. She is preceded in death by her parents, Harris and Mai Dell Joscelyn; brother, Jake Joscelyn; husband, James E. Linebaugh. Survived by children, Richard E. (Cathy) Linebaugh; and Darlene (Roger) Clark; grandsons, Jason and Nick Linebaugh, and Roger Clark, II.; sisters, Lula Burrum, and Nancy Howell. The funeral service will be Wednesday, December 17, 2014, at 11am, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with Reverend Bob Pearce officiating. Interment will follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park. Visitation will be Tuesday from 3-8pm, and Wednesday one hour prior to the service at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; 352-9400.
Julia J. Linebaugh
Born in Nashville, TN on October 22, 1933
Departed on December 14, 2014 and resided in Kingtson Springs, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Tuesday December 16, 2014 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Funeral Service: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Wednesday December 17, 2014 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Interment: Woodlawn Memorial Park
- Wednesday December 17, 2014 12:30pm to 1:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.