Laura J. Craft – Age 61, entered into eternal rest on Wednesday, September 17, 2014, at Trevecca Healthcare, after an extended illness. Laura was a very bright and competent employee of TN Division of Forestry for over 39 years. Some of the things that brought Joy to her over the years were ballroom dancing, photography, reading, genealogy, fishing with her brother Danny, and her love for light houses. Preceded in death by her parents, Albert and Mildred Craft. Survived by brother, Daniel Craft; and several cousins and other family members. The Life Celebration service will be on Saturday, September 19, 2014, at 1pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with interment following at Woodlawn Memorial Park. Visitation will be on Friday from 4-7pm, and on Saturday from 12pm until the service hour at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com 352-9400.
Laura Jean Craft
Born in Nashville, TN on June 19, 1953
Departed on September 17, 2014 and resided in West Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Friday September 19, 2014 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Life Celebration: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Saturday September 20, 2014 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Interment: Woodlawn Memorial Park
- Saturday September 20, 2014 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.