Raymond S. Kinslow, Sr. –Age 74, passed away May 1, 2015. He was a veteran of the US Army and a member of First Baptist Church of Scottsboro. Preceded in death by first wife, Peggy Kinslow. Survived by wife, Kathy Kinslow; sons, Stan (Cheryl) Kinslow and Shaun (Cheyenne Wilhite) Kinslow; grandchildren, Meagan, David, Hunter, Jacob and Skylar Kinslow; step son, Michael (Valerie)Burke; step granddaughters, Megan and Anna Cate Burke; brothers, Billy (Wanda) Kinslow. A Celebration of Life will be on Tuesday, May 5, 2015, at 11am, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with Brother Dewey Keys officiating. Interment to follow at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens with military honors. Visitation will be on Monday from 4-8pm at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com (615) 352-9400.
Raymond S. Kinslow, Sr.
Born in Crofton, KY on May 19, 1940
Departed on May 1, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Monday May 4, 2015 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Tuesday May 5, 2015 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Interment: Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Tuesday May 5, 2015 12:30pm to 1:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.