Sarah Gourley Kerr- Age 75, passed away March 27, 2015. She was a member of the Old Charlotte Road Church of Christ. Preceded in death by her mother, Christine Barnes; brothers, George and Danny; sister, Peggy; her husband, William James “Billy” Kerr, Sr. Survived by children, Debra (Ray) Steinmetz; William (Catherine) Kerr, Jr. and Nancy (Bert) Lovell; grandchildren, Jason (Emily) Steinmetz, Kimberly (Ted) Unland, Stacy (Jason) Dean, April Lovell, William James “Billy” Kerr, III., and Catie Jean Kerr; great grandchildren, Cameron, Carley, Jillian, Sloane, and Logan; brother, Jerry and sister, Robbin; and special caregiver, her niece, Dannette. A celebration of Life will be on Monday, March 30, 2015, at 1:00pm, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with Brother Clifford Dobbs officiating. Interment will be at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens. Visitation will be on Sunday from 2-6pm and on Monday from 11am until the service time at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com (615) 352-9400.
Sarah Gourley Kerr
Born in Nashville, TN on September 18, 1939
Departed on March 27, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Sunday March 29, 2015 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Monday March 30, 2015 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Monday March 30, 2015 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Interment: Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens
- Monday March 30, 2015 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.