Mrs. Virginia Rae Watjen– Age 79, passed from this life on Friday, July 31, 2015. She was a member of Judson Baptist Church. Preceded in death by husband, Ernest Watjen. She is survived by her son, Michael (Sylvia) Wilson; grandchildren, Michael Wayne Wilson, Jr., Russell (Lindsay) Wilson, and Justin (Alayna) Wilson; great grandchildren, Austin and Brady Wilson; brother, Albert Polston; step son, Randy Watjen; step grandchildren, Anna and Christopher Watjen. A Celebration of Life will be on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, at 11:30am, at West Harpeth Funeral Home with interment following at Middle TN Veterans Cemetery. Visitation will be Tuesday from 2:00pm until 7:00pm and on Wednesday one hour prior to the service at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com (615) 352-9400.
Virginia Rae Watjen
Born on November 9, 1935
Departed on July 31, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Tuesday August 4, 2015 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Wednesday August 5, 2015 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Interment: Middle TN Veterans Cemetery
- Wednesday August 5, 2015 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.