Vivian M. Tucker – Age 74, passed away October 8, 2014. Preceded in death by husband, Joe S. Tucker; parents, Charles and Ada Kost; 1 brother, 4 sisters. Survived by sisters, Catherine Gentry, Mary Helen (Donald) Meadows, Sister Ada Marie Kost, R.S.M.; son, Anthony (Shirley) Tucker; daughters, Teresa (Royce) Yates, Pam (Dave) Drews, Stephanie (Abdelhadi) Aldabet, Denise Tucker, Kimberly Dawn Tucker, and Tracy Tucker; 12 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren. The Mass of Christian Burial will be on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, at 10:30am, at St. Matthew Catholic Church, 535 Sneed Road, Franklin, TN, with Reverend Mark Beckman, celebrant. Visitation will be at West Harpeth Funeral Home on Monday from 11am-2pm, and 5-8pm, with a rosary service at 7pm. WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com 352-9400.
Vivian M. Tucker
Born on May 21, 1940
Departed on October 8, 2014 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Monday October 13, 2014 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Monday October 13, 2014 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Mass of Christian Burial: St. Matthew Catholic Church
- Tuesday October 14, 2014 10:30am to 11:30am
- Interment: Middle TN Veterans Cemetery
- Tuesday October 14, 2014 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.