Walter W. Gentry– Age 83, passed away November 20, 2015. Preceded in death by his wife of 54 years, Shirley Gentry; grandson, Michael Gentry, Jr. Survived by children, Mike Gentry, Stephen Gentry, and Julia Young; grandchildren, Jon Young, Natalie Duggan, and Ashley Moore; several nieces and nephews in Florida. Mr. Gentry retired from Metro Nashville School System. A Celebration of Life will be on Wednesday, November 25, 2015, at 10:00am, at West Harpeth Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Mount Olivet Cemetery. Visitation will be Tuesday from 3:00pm until 7:00pm at West Harpeth Funeral Home, 6962 Charlotte Pike; online guestbook www.westharpethFH.com (615) 352-9400.
Walter W. Gentry
Born on August 3, 1932
Departed on November 20, 2015 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Tuesday November 24, 2015 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Celebration of Life: West Harpeth Funeral Home and Crematory
- Wednesday November 25, 2015 10:00am to 11:00am
- Interment: Mount Olivet Cemetery
- Wednesday November 25, 2015 11:30am to 12:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.