The idea behind funeral planning is simply that one day a great deal of vital information about you will be needed by your family and anyone whose responsibility it is to assist them.
Ask yourself what would happen, who would be contacted and what decisions would they face?
There’s no doubt that those who plan ahead are more comfortable knowing not only that their personal wishes will be fulfilled, but also that unnecessary difficulties can be avoided.
The first step is contacting one of our Family Service Counselors, call today to start the conversation and learn more about your options.
6 Reasons To Plan
- Planning today allows you to plan together.
- Protects your family by planning at a lower cost.
- Allows your family to focus on the celebration of your life, rather than pressing and unfamiliar tasks.
- Gives you and your family peace of mind.
- Provides information needed by The State of Tennessee.
- Reduces confusion and conflict with family members.
Family Service Counselors
Our staff is courteous and sympathetic. Our facilities are comfortable and immaculate. Our services are handled with dignity and respect. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our professional services or facilities, you will not be charged for that service.
Get Started on Your Planning
FREE Planning Guides
Payment plans available with no interest
Grandchildren protection plan at no cost